This picture isn't from Halloween, it's from when we went to "Sweat for a Pet". It's a fundraiser for the Humane Society where you walk your dog for a mile with other odogs or you can run a 5k. We go every year to let the dogs socialize and it's for a great cause. Here's Penny all bundled up and ready to go...
Now this is from the Saturday before Halloween at a Hallween Party, we didn't dress up becuase we were going to Stake conference right after...
This is also not on Halloween, we went to my friend's mom's ward for their Halloween party. This is her little girl Caitlin dressed like a lady bug and Penny as a Pink Leopard...
Aw!! They're so cute!!
Here's Penny at that same party enjoying a Halloween sucker...
I loved watching her crawl around in that costume, her little tail was so cute...
Now this is Halloween. I think we had some really great costumes at work...
Here's Penny on Halloween, looking oh so cute in her costume...
This picture isn't from Halloween. In fact, I don't know what it's from or why I took it, I guess Penny was just looking especially cute that day...
So Penny will do this really sweet thing where she'll lift her arms and hands up so I can gently scratch them. She LOVES touch!! Sometimes when she's sleepy she'll grab my finger and she'll stroke her own face with them. She's so funny and sweet. I just love her so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment