Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Penny-Tallu Pictures!!

Now it's time for a picture upload overload.  I have a ton of pictures of Penny that need to be posted...don't worry, I'm not going to post ALL of them, but I will be posting several of my most favorites.

I love this Ultrasound picture, you can see her profile perfectly.

Penny is only three weeks old in this picture.  I love the way she is looking at her daddy. 

Brad really really wanted to be sure we got a picture of Penny in a stocking, even through Christmas is still a few weeks away we had to hurry and get this picture before she got too big. 

We blessed Penny on January 9.  It was a wonderful event and I'm so gald to have so many friends and family experience it with us. 

Her beautiful dress was made by Brad's mother, Barbara.  Thank you SO much Barbara.  It is gorgeous!! 

Penny and daddy looking at each other.  I love how little Penny was back then.

Taking a nap and Aunt Wendy's house. 

Smiling with Aunt Wendy. 

Penny with her cousins Chance and Parker.  Parker loves little "Lullah". 

Penny and cousin Jackson. 

Here she is with Taylor.  Taylor is the one who brilliantly came up with the name Tallulah, or Tallu for short while I was pregnant.  Penny will forever be know as Tallu to my family. 

This is what I see when I get Penny from her naps...I LOVE that smile. She's such a happy baby!!

I LOVE this picture.  She's just chillin' outside with her shades, enjoying the sunny day. 

I took this picture this morning.  She's getting so big...sitting up all tall!! 

I had throw this one in, its my most favorite picture of Brad and Bailey.  I love how happy they both look and how pretty the scenery is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment