So I decided to start a blog. I thought it would be good idea, especially since now that we have a little one we need to document everything that she's doing. So here it goes...I guess I should start with telling you a little about us. Brad and I met on a blind date in November 2005. We got married May 12, 2007
and about a year later we got our dog, Bailey.
In December 2008 we bought our home in Logan. In January 2010 we got our second dog Mackie.
On November 2010 we had our little girl Penny. She is six months old now and is huge!! She's such a little tushy love and she makes me smile everyday.
Well, that's us in a nut shell. I don't have my camera with me so I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow. Don't worry, my posts will become better and more interesting, I promise.
On November 2010 we had our little girl Penny. She is six months old now and is huge!! She's such a little tushy love and she makes me smile everyday.
Well, that's us in a nut shell. I don't have my camera with me so I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow. Don't worry, my posts will become better and more interesting, I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment